Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Welcome everyone!

Hello everyone! I really look forward to meeting you all. I hope this format works okay for everyone. If not we can abandon this blog for some other format.

I've already seen a lecture by Gerd and I learned so much about color and light from his work. I am very excited to learn from David, Guy, and everyone else.

I know we all are very busy, so hopefully this blog will not be "another task" on top of your schedule. No pressure to be blogger-of-the-year friends! It will hopefully be a way to stay connected and get to know each other. In that spirit, I'm going to try and set the tone with this seriously horrific image of animal cruelty.


The horse told me he was humiliated and traumatized by the bow on his head. Granted the horse spoke Spanish (it was in The Dominican Republic after all) and I needed translation help with the word humiliated. Every story has to be told.

blessings,

-Garrett

2 comments:

Aga Luczakowska said...

Hello everybody!
It was very nice to got a mail from David Griffin today and learn who will be in our team! :-)

Justin M. Bowen
Garrett Hubbard
Eli Kaplan
Claudia Katz
Josef Kissinger
Michael Rubenstein
Beth Rooney
Aga Ɓuczakowska (it's me :-))

and 2 more people, but i can not find out from e-mail adresses who it is

Hugs, Aga

Justin Bowen said...

Garrett,

Hey man, I finished up in April with a B.A.( I started in Nov. 2004...Right after you left) I never had PF, but had Copper and Rick. I really like Analceto Rapping and Brent Winebrenner. I worked with those guys alot, them really helped me out. Anyway we will see you in October...Untill then, Bloggin's the life.