Thursday, August 16, 2007

HELLO-HELLO-HELLO


Hello Everyone,

It is nice to meet all of you...Blog Style.

My name is Justin Bowen. I am from Utah and recently graduated from Brooks Institute of Photography. The last three years have been crazy; I have traveled and photographed in 13 different countries, started and finished my college degree, had 2 babies (actually my wife had one, we adopted one and we already had a 3 1/2 year old...ya, I know....KOO KOO), and moved 5 times. Life is nuts but I am excited to be a part of Eddie Adams with all of you. Right now I am back in Utah doing freelance projects that range any where from Swimsuit shoots and the companies design to doing multimedia projects for slot machine makers. I hope all is well and life is grand.

My passion is Travel/culture photography, but my foot is in many doors. Here is a recent image of an old barn I ran into in Northern Utah.

Keep in Touch.

Best,

Justin M. Bowen
http://justbowen.com
bowen@justbowen.com
801.836.9923

1 comment:

Garrett Hubbard said...

Justin-

I like the mid-western farm photo posted. iconic. When did you finish brooks? I finished up in october 2004 with an AA. who was your favorite teacher? Did you get to take any video with PF? Rick? Rick and Cooper are some of my good friends and I really miss seeing them often.

blessings amigo!

-garrett