Wednesday, August 15, 2007

hello! from far.. far... Poland :-)

Hello everybody!

My full name is Agnieszka Łuczakowska, but it's almost impossible to pronounce it for people from abroad, so i use short version - Aga :-)
I was born in Poland, in 1981 - few months before matrial law.
I grow up in "grey" country, looking at colorfull images in magazines from "west"... i think it's beggining of my love to photography.... although I started to take pictures much later, in 2004.
In 2005 I finished a graduate master’s degree in geographic studies at the faculty of earth sciences and next year I started to work as a staff photographer in Polish daily newspaper. Since beggining of 2007 – I am freelance photographer and I try to share my life between Poland and Turkey. I am interested in cultural and religious diversity and... I love husky dogs :-)


Here is one of my pictures - taken in one of the most impoverished area in Silesia Region (Lipiny in Swietochlowice) in Poland, few minutes before Corpus Christi procession.

profile on lightstalkers
my blog
my website

Aga



2 comments:

robert said...

beautiful bright colors; nice work aga.

Aga Luczakowska said...

thank you Robert :-)