Thursday, October 11, 2007

O....sweet sleep

I don't know if anyone will ever look at this again but I wanted to tell everyone THANK YOU. Meeting you was a pleasure and the whole experience is one I will not soon forget (Gerd crowd surfing with his camera is forever etched in my mind). I can't believe it is physically possible to push your body that far. I hope you all are catching up in the sleep department, I slept on a cement bench the following night and still managed 10 hours. It was a joy to be on the same team as all of you and I would have to say that we seriously blessed to have Gerd, David, and Guy, as our leaders. I wish the best to all of you in whatever photography endeavors you pursue. Please keep in touch and keep me posted. Thank you again.

GOOD LIGHT AND GOOD NIGHT

Justin M. Bowen

1 comment:

Aga Luczakowska said...

Hello Justin,
thx for your help! it's good to have new friend like you! You are right, the image of Gerd dancing at 5 am will always stay in my mind, too...
Hugs from Ketchikan in Alaska :-),
Aga